Craft & Hobby 2014 Conference & Trade Show
Welcome to Anaheim/Orange County!
Anaheim/Orange County is situated in the heart of sunny Southern California. This unique region has a vibrant yet laid-back vibe, a creative spirit and a diverse range of activities that make it one of the nation's most popular destinations.
During your stay, relax at a world-class spas, visit our world-famous theme parks, go shopping, lay at the beach, catch a professional sports game, or swing for par on a breathtaking golf courses. Whatever you choose, you can find helpful tips, discounts, maps and more right here, to help you plan your visit to Anaheim/Orange County!
Things To Do Near the Convention Center
- Walkable entertainment around the Anaheim Convention Center
- Anaheim Resort area dining
- Shop and dine at the Anaheim GardenWalk
- Looking to squeeze in some time for excercise? Check out the Anaheim Resort Fitness Map
- Getting around is easy with Anaheim Resort Transportation
The Best of Anaheim & Orange County
- The best Hotel Happy Hours in Orange County
- The best places to view the nightly Disneyland® Resort fireworks
- Check out the Anaheim/OC blog for the latest information and insider tips on the best of Anaheim/Orange County
- See what fun activities can save some extra cash in your pocket with special coupons
Remember to look for "Anaheim Free Wi-Fi" on your mobile device to access free Wi-Fi from anywhere in the Anaheim Convention Center!
Show Your Badge & Save!
The following promotional offers and discounts are exclusively available to attendees during the conference. Show your event badge and save at participating restaurants, attractions, and much more.
Discounted Disney® Tickets
Purchase specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets. Ticket store will open Friday, November 8, 2013.
Discounted Knott's Berry Farm Tickets
Purchase discounted tickets using promo code: KBFMEETING
Tickets ages 12 - 61: $38
Tickets ages 3-11, 62 and up: $25